The ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Scanner for PC and Mac – Makes Document Management a Snap!
With a built-in GI microprocessor, the ScanSnap iX500 brings wireless scanning to your Windows® or Mac computer, as well as select mobile devices. Additionally, the iX500 now provides direct scanning to your favorite cloud service using the new ScanSnap Cloud functionality.
- Fast color, grayscale and monochrome scan speeds of up to 25 double-sided pages per minute
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- 600 dpi optical resolution
- USB 3.0 connectivity to PC and Mac computers
- Scan wirelessly to Windows or Mac computer
- Scan wirelessly to an iOS, Android and Kindle Fire mobile device
- Direct scanning to the cloud using ScanSnap Cloud
- Built-in GI microprocessor
- Ultrasonic multi-feed detection
- Intelligent and customizable Quick Menu
- Long document support up to 34 inches
- Automatic paper size detection, automatic color detection, automatic cropping, blank page deletion and de-skew
- Scan to: Evernote, Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Docs, and Salesforce
For more information about the ScanSnap iX500, click here.